Terms and Agreement
AGREEMENT & CONTRACT 2018 WILLAMETTE VALLEY AG
EXPO PO BOX 307 ~ALBANY OR 97321
This AGREEMENT is made between the Willamette Valley Ag Expo (WVAE) and exhibitor (EXHIBITOR) named in application on reverse and hereto incorporated in this contract by signature on reverse.
The WVAE and EXHIBITOR agree as follows:
1. This agreement is to occupy and use the premises for the purposes of exhibiting at the Willamette Valley Ag Expo. WVAE retains the right to refuse, reduce or restrict participation in this event.
2. The permit authorizes the exhibitor to occupy the premises during the times of:
Move in - Move in - Move in -
November 8, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on grounds, south lot ONLY (Friday) November 9, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on south lot ONLY, (Saturday)
November 10, noon to 5:00 p.m. – heavy move in – pre arranged, not near doors (Sunday) November 11, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. – all buildings (Monday)
November 12, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – carry in only (Tuesday)
Event Hours – November 12, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Tuesday) November 13, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Wednesday)
November 14, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Thursday) (Event hours may be subject to change)
Move out – DO NOT START MOVE OUT PRIOR TO THE ADVERTISED OPEN PUBLIC
HOURS Move Out - November 14, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. – all buildings must be clear by 10:00
p.m. Arrangements must be made for equipment remaining overnight. November 15 – All equipment must be off the property by 10:00 a.m.
3. Terms of payment are:
a. All fees are due and payable in full prior to show set up on 11/8/2019 at 5:00 p.m.
b. Deposits and fees in full are due and payable upon receipt of invoice.
c. All additional costs agreed to by the parties are due and payable at the time of service.
d. If fees are not paid in the amount and time described on agreement and contract, then in addition to any other available remedy, the WVAE may cancel the agreement and permit.
e. If exhibitor fails to make all payments, WVAE shall avail itself to all remedies allowed under law to recover all amounts due to WVAE.
f. All exhibitors are required to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1million prior to exhibiting. WVAA and event staff reserve the right to approve or deny waivers of insurance
based on risk.
4. The terms and conditions contained in the documents indicated below are incorporated into this agreement by this reference and incorporated as if set fully herein. (Provided in Exhibitor handbook)
a. General Terms and Conditions, Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors, Fire & Life Safety Rules, Bylaws & Policies of the WVAA.
b. Insurance Terms and Conditions, including a certificate of proof of coverage of at least $1 million. Naming additional insured: Willamette Valley Ag Association, Expo and its agents and the Linn County Fair & Expo Center.
5. If the performance by WVAE or Exhibitor of their respective obligations under this Agreement is
delayed or prevented in whole or in part, by any acts of God or by any other cause not reasonably within the party’s control, the party shall be excused, discharged, and released of performance to the extent such performance or obligation is so limited or prevented by such occurrence without liability of any kind, except that all deposits submitted by Exhibitor shall be forfeited to WVAE for the cost of promoting the WVAE.
6. Exhibitor agrees that Exhibitor has read this agreement and will abide by the terms and conditions and the rules and regulations of the WVAE, WVAA and Linn County Fair & Expo Center, and understands that they shall apply, unless amended by written mutual consent of the parties.
7. The person signing this agreement warrants that he/she has authority to enter into Agreements on behalf of the exhibitor.
8. Exhibitor understands that there are additional arrangements to be made for parking passes, name tags, phone, power, internet and furnishings and agrees to complete those orders as per specifications or understands additional costs or denial of service may result.